When you remove a customer account, the Master User for the account is removed. All the other users are removed when the account is terminated. An account ceases to appear in the All Accounts page after it is removed, while accounts of all other states appear in the All Accounts page.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click Accounts > All Accounts.
- Select the account that you want to remove.
- Move the cursor over the gear wheel icon. Click Change State, and then click Terminated.
- Click Save.
- Select the account that you have just terminated.
- Place the cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel), click Remove, and then click Confirm.