You can add funds to a customer's balance in CloudPortal Business Manager. Any future charges incurred by the customer will be paid for, first out of this credit balance.
- Log in to the CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user or as a user with the appropriate permission.
- Click Accounts > All Accounts.
- Select the customer account to whom you want to issue credit.
- Place your cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel) and click Issue Credit.
- Specify the credit amount and enter the reason for issuing the credit.
- Click Issue Credit.