Customizing title at a channel level
As root user, you have the ability to customize the title on a per channel basis, as part of the channel branding functionality. This refers to the title that is displayed to users in the browser toolbar. At any time, you can reset these channel-specific changes back to the default settings that have been configured for the portal.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Content Templates > Includes.
- Select the channel from the channel drop-down list.
- Select the language from the drop-down list.
- Select the Title template.
- Place the cursor over the gear wheel icon and click Edit.
- Make the changes as per your requirements and click OK.