Enabling the BSS API playground
In order to enable ease of development and ease of use of the CPBM BSS APIs, CPBM provides a utility known as CPBM BSS API DOCS which has the following:
- Contains generated documentation for BSS API
- Exposed with a clear user html interface
- Test API methods with the provided playground
This utility provides users or developers a live playground on which they can:
- Select top level API. For example, Users.
- Select/choose one API call available in the top level API. For example, "/users".
- Provide inputs as required by the API .
- Execute the API.
- See/Observe/Validate the response from the server.
The CPBM BSS API DOC is disabled, by default, during the installation. To enable this feature, perform the following steps:
- Stop the cloud-portal service on all active nodes using the command:
service cloud-portal stop
- Go to VIRGO_HOME/pickup directory.
- Open com.citrix.cpbm.plan.
- Uncomment the below configuration:
<artifact type="bundle" name="citrix.cpbm.api.doc" version="[2.0.0, 3.0.0)"> <property name="header:Web-ContextPath" value="/portal/api/doc" /> </artifact>
- Repeat Step 2 through Step 4 on all active nodes.
- Start the cloud-portal service on all active nodes using the command:
service cloud-portal start