When you access the CloudPortal Business Manager BSS APIs, the API request has to be signed so that the user is authenticated and it is verified if the user is authorized to execute the command. A user must have both, the API key (uniquely identifies the account) and the secret key for the account before proceeding with the signing process.
The CPBM UI displays your BSS API credentials and the API credentials (for your account) that enable you to make API requests to the enabled cloud service instances. Some cloud services (such as CloudPortal Services Manager) do not have API credentials and for such cloud instances you can only view your username.
- Log in as the root user of the account.
- Click your username at the top right hand corner of the UI.
- Select My Profile from the drop-down list.
- Click the API Credentials tab.
- Enter your password to proceed (as an additional security measure) in the pop-up box.
- Click Proceed. You will see the API credentials.