CloudPortal™ Business Manager sends a variety of automatically generated emails to internal personnel and customers.
You can modify the content of the emails by editing the email templates in the portal. These templates support variable data substitution, and can be used to send out personalized emails. To modify the content of these emails:
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager as the Root User or Ops Admin.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Content Templates > Emails.
- Select the template you want to edit.
- Place the cursor over the gear wheel icon and click Edit.
- Modify the content in the editor.
- Click OK.
You can click Preview to view the edited template.
You can also modify the font styles, header, footer, and signature in your emails. Select the respective tabs, and modify them as explained above.