- Deploying a CloudPlatform connector into CloudPortal Business Manager.
- Enabling a CloudPlatform connector and adding a CloudPlatform service instance.
- Implements the CloudPortal Business Manager Cloud Service Interfaces
- Defines the following metadata:
- Endpoint and credential parameters
- Resource Metadata: Various resources that can be provisioned and metered
- Custom UI Views for Subscription provisioning
- Service Controls
- Account Creation
- User Creation
- Resource provisioning
- Product definition
- Usage collection
- Event collection
Multiple instances of Accelerite CloudPlatform can be added in CloudPortal Business Manager. You have to first enable the CloudPlatform connector. After enabling, roles defined by the CloudPlatform service are mapped to appropriate CloudPortal Business Manager profiles.