As a service provider, you can decide what account types require an initial deposit for account activation and enable the initial deposit setting.
- Customize the account activation workflow to include the activity verifyDepositActivity for account type for which we want to enable initial deposit. For more information on customizing workflows, refer to Customizing Workflows.
- Log in to the CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER, and then click Administration.
- Click Account Types and select the account type for which you want to enable initial deposit.
- Click On-boarding Controls > Edit.
- Select the check box for Initial Deposit Required.
- Click OK.