Setting service instance specific user settings
In addition to the username and password authentication, Accelerite CloudPlatform supports using SSH keys to log in to the cloud infrastructure for additional security for your cloud infrastructure.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI.
- Click on Root user at the top right hand corner of the UI.
- Select My Profile from the drop-down.
- Click My Services tab.
- You can see the list of all applicable service instances (enabled for the user) on the right pane. Select the desired service.
- Click My Settings. This will redirect you to SSH Key settings page where you can generate SSH Keys and upload SSH Keys.