In the Channels page, under the Re-seller Requests tab, you can view all the requests for adding as re-seller administrator to CPBM.
After you get a re-seller administrator request, as a root administrator, you must initiate a formal business interaction with the requester and her company. It is important to assess the requester’s business interest in becoming a re-seller administrator under you. Also, you must carefully evaluate the feasibility to do business with the requester’s company. After completing this evaluation, you can do one of the following:
• Accept the re-seller request to assign the role of re-seller administrator to the requestor
• Reject the re-seller request if you conclude that it is not feasible to do business with the requestor’s company
To view the re-seller administrator requests, do the following:
1. Logon to CPBM using your root administrator credentials.
2. In the CPBM UI, click Channels.
3. In the Channels page, click the Re-seller Requests tab.
4. On the left panel, under List All, locate the new re-seller administrator request that you want to view. Click the request to view the details on the right-side panel.
You can use the contact details provided in the request to contact the requester and her company.