To change the default permissions:
1. After logging in as root, hover the mouse over ROOT USER and click Administration.
The Service page appears.
2. Click Profiles > Customer. The users are listed on the left pane. Also, two roles are listed on the right pane for Projects.
3. To change the permissions for any user, click that user on the left pane.
4. Scroll down to the project permissions namely, Account Project Management and User Project Management on the right pane. To enable or disable them, select or de-select the checkbox on the right side of it.
5. Click Save. The permissions have been changed successfully.