Viewing the Channel Admin Details
As a service provider with the root administrator privilege, you can view and modify the details of the channel that you have created for the re-seller administrator. Among the categories of the newly added channels, you can view a new category - Channel Admin. In the Channel Admin category, you can view the details of the re-seller administrator for whom you have created the channel.
The following table lists the categories under which you can view the details of the channel that you have created:
|Details||View the details of the channel that you have added for the re-seller administrator.|
|Channel admin||View the details of the re-seller administrator for whom you have created the channel.|
|Currencies||View the currencies that you have specified for the re-seller administrator. You can add more currencies if required.|
|Catalog||Add product bundles to catalog and manage the catalog. Also, you can modify the product bundles and product prices here.|
|Service Controls||Select the service that the re-seller admin can sell.|
|Service Mapping||Enable or disable the service in this tab. The re-seller administrator can sell the service that you have enabled.|
|URLs||View the various URLs that you have specified while adding the channel. The re-seller administrator can add new URLs or modify the URLs that you have added.|
|Look and Feel||
Specify the CSS and the logo that control the look and feel of the channel and help build a brand.
From the Channel Admin category, you can send the verification email to the administrator who requested for the re-seller account.
To view the details of the administrator who requested the re-seller account, do the following:
1. Logon to the CPBM UI using your root administrator credentials.
2. In the CPBM UI, in the Channels page, click the Channel Catalogs tab.
3. On the left panel, under List All, click the name of the channel that you have created for the re-seller administrator.
4. On the right-side panel, click Channel Admin to view the details of the administrator who requested the re-seller account.
To send the verification email to the re-seller administrator again, do the following:
1. Under Channel Admin, place the cursor over the manage icon that appears as a gear wheel.
2. In the sub-menu displayed, click Re-send Verification.
3. In the dialog box to confirm resending the verification email, click Confirm.
CPBM displays the message that the re-verification email has been sent successfully.