By default, the projects feature is not enabled. You must enable the projects feature by editing the configuration setup.
To enable the project feature:
1. After installing CPBM 2.5.0, login as root administrator.
2. Hover the mouse at Root User. A drop-down appears.
3. Click Administration. The service page appears.
4. In the Configuration tab, click Portal.
5. In the Server box, click Configure. Various configuration settings are displayed here. The project.support.enabled configuration parameter is set to false (default).
6. Click Edit.
7. Type true in the text field and save.
Note: The project.support.enabled parameter is a one-time setting. Once the project support is enabled, it can not be disabled again.