Accelerite is pleased to announce 126.96.36.199 Hotfix 06 for the customers running Accelerite® CloudPlatform version 188.8.131.52. This hotfix includes Accelerite® CloudPlatform 184.108.40.206 Hotfix 01, 220.127.116.11 Hotfix 02, 18.104.22.168 Hotfix 03, 22.214.171.124 Hotfix 04, and 126.96.36.199 Hotfix 05 as well, which enables the customers running Accelerite® CloudPlatform version 188.8.131.52 to upgrade to this Hotfix directly.
The Accelerite® CloudPlatform 184.108.40.206 Hotfix 06 release ships the following enhancements:
- Addition of a new response parameter - virtual-size - to the ListSnapshots API. This parameter provides the virtual size of the snapshot to the users.
- Addition of the storageid parameter in the prepareTemplate API. This parameter enables the users to specify the ID of the primary storage pool in the zone where they want to seed the system VM template.
- Addition of the new bulkDeployVirtualMachine API that allows the users to deploy virtual machines in bulk
- Ability to the UserDispersing deployment planner to consider the virtual machines in the Starting state for user dispersion
Also, Accelerite® CloudPlatform 220.127.116.11 Hotfix 06 addresses the following issues reported by the customers:
- Impact on billing because of the use of physical size of the snapshot for generating the usage record
- Display of the status of Redundant VR as 'Unknown' because of the starting of Baremetal services from multiple locations
- Failure in releasing secondary IP addresses
- Absence of the drop-down list for selecting the secondary IP address on the CloudPlatform UI while adding virtual machines in a VPC network
The product download for Accelerite® CloudPlatform version 18.104.22.168 Hotfix 06 is available for logged in users at https://support.accelerite.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001360566