Accelerite is pleased to announce 220.127.116.11 Hotfix 02 for the customers running Accelerite® CloudPlatform version 18.104.22.168.
The Accelerite® CloudPlatform 22.214.171.124 Hotfix 02 release includes the following enhancements:
- Addition of virtualsize parameter to the listSnapshots This new response parameter includes information about the virtual size of the snapshots.
The Accelerite® CloudPlatform 126.96.36.199 Hotfix 02 release addresses the following issues reported by the customers:
- Failure in calculating storage usage for a template that is deleted from a zone and is then copied back to the zone in which it previously existed.
- Failure in deletion of snapshots of a volume stored on the primary storage when snapshot(s) are deleted after the corresponding volume is expunged.
- Failure in starting the Management Server on CentOS 7.1.
- Increase in response time for listTemplate API after upgrading from CloudPlatform version 4.5.1 to 4.7 Hotfix 1.
- Hosts take a long time to reconnect after restarting the Management Server.
The product download for Accelerite® CloudPlatform version 188.8.131.52 Hotfix 02 is available for logged in users at https://support.accelerite.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003826383