Accelerite is pleased to announce 22.214.171.124 Hotfix 02 for the customers running Accelerite® CloudPlatform version 126.96.36.199.
The Accelerite® CloudPlatform 188.8.131.52 Hotfix 02 release includes the following enhancements:
- Addition of virtualsize parameter to the listSnapshots This new response parameter includes information about the virtual size of the snapshots.
- Inclusion of resource tags to the listUsageRecords API. A new optional includeTags parameter is added, with default value as false.
- Enables direct hard shutdown option for XenServer VMs during destroy or shutdown operations
The Accelerite® CloudPlatform 184.108.40.206 Hotfix 02 release addresses the issues reported by the customers, few among them are:
- listUsageRecords API doesn’t return cpuspeed, cpunumber and memory details
- Primary storage allocated capacity goes very high after VM snapshot
- Upload of Volume fails when the management server does not have internet connection
- Some API calls like stopVirtualMachine doesn't work when using event notification feature
- Unable to start VM with GPU passthrough after it was stopped
- Customer cannot change the keyboard type in any VM console.
The product download for Accelerite® CloudPlatform version 220.127.116.11 Hotfix 02 is available for logged in users at https://support.accelerite.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004028746