Announcement for Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform 1.1.0
Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform version 1.1.0 is here!
Persistent is pleased to announce the Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform release for customers who want to consolidate management across public cloud entities and collaborate to manage cross-platform infrastructure resources seamlessly from a single interface.
Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform is a solution to pool computing and infrastructure resources attached to private and public clouds under a unified management platform. Organizations can manage and monitor their cloud infrastructure, migrate across cloud platforms, secure resources using disaster recovery, integrate billing, and much more.
This release includes the following unique features:
- Migrate the cloud infrastructure
Move the cloud infrastructure from one cloud provider to another by importing workspaces and then migrating the instances to a target cloud provider.
- Compare costs
To select the most cost-effective and optimum service and get insights on profitability, the Platform compares the cost of a blueprint from each cloud provider to analyze the expenses incurred on cloud resources.
- Integrate Slackbot
This Platform supports a virtual assistant, Slackbot, that interacts with users, waits for commands, and converses with the Platform users in a channel to perform different tasks. Slackbot calls the Platform APIs to check the status of API requests and to deploy workspaces using blueprints or templates.
- Onboard sub-accounts
Support for customers (sub-accounts) in a tenant account. The Platform supports the hierarchy of organizations and their child organizations to onboard within the same hierarchy. The account administrator can configure and earn a margin from customers who access the resources, services, and capabilities of an account.
- Scale services
To run Kubernetes and Billing jobs faster and reduce the turnaround time, scale up or scale down the capacity to distribute tasks.
- Support multiple accounts
To have the flexibility to run workloads, the Platform allows adding multiple accounts from each cloud provider for each account administrator.
Logged-in users can click the following link to download the Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform release:
Click Download to get the 1.1.0 build package.
- Click here to access the product documents
- Release Notes describe features and improvements in this 1.1.0 release
- Compatibility matrix to view the supported third-party software applications
- FAQs to get answers to frequently asked questions
- Root video link to view short recordings of the Platform features for a root administrator
- Account video links to view short recordings of the Platform features for an account administrator
- Installation Guide to know the steps to install the downloaded product
- Administration Guide to understand the Platform UI as an account administrator
- Configuration Guide to configure the Platform in your environment as a root