Download Radia 10.0 CP6
Persistent and the Radia team is excited to announce the availability of our latest Radia release – Radia 10.0 CP6.
This release includes several bug fixes and improvements to enhance the stability, usability, and performance of the product.
Here is a quick overview of what is new in CP6 in the respective focus areas:
- Third Party Components Updates/Upgrades
- Improvements in Patch Acquisition for Advanced Patch Manager - Acquisition History tab is added in the Advanced Patch Management section of the Core Console UI. Also 2 new columns are introduced in the Start Acquisition tab view: Acquisition Status and Applicable Status.
- Added Support for PCI-DSS scanning in Security and Compliance Module
- Smart Agent Monitoring – Monitor the status of Smart Agents in a cluster in near real-time (Online/Offline, Download in progress, Cache status and many more)
- Reporting and Analytics of Smart Agents providing an overview of Smart Agent operations over a period of time.
- Smart Agent Load Balancer – Automatic load balancing of Smart Agents in a cluster, ensuring that a lead is never overloaded with requests from all the other peers in the subnet.
For complete list of features, refer to release notes available here.
List of Third-Party Upgrades
Below are some of the third-party upgrades that are delivered as a part of 10.0 CP6:
- MySQL 8.0.32
- JRE (Oracle 361, Corretto 362) supports both 32 and 64 bit
- Wildfly 26.1.3.Final - 64 bit
- Apache 2.4.56 (32 and 64 bit)
- OpenSSL 1.1.1t)
- OpenLDAP 2.4.59
Download CP6 patch and try out its features and capabilities. Feel free to get in touch with email@example.com or http://support.accelerite.com to know more about Radia 10.0 CP6.
For more updates on Accelerite and its products, refer to the Product Manager Blog.