Minutes of UGM - Cost Optimization Using Persistent Multicloud Management Platform (PMMP)- Sept 2023
We had an remarkable session on last Wednesday, September 13, 2023. We discussed Cost Optimization using (PMMP) Persistent Multicloud Management Platform.
Here’s a summary of the topics we covered in our recent meeting -
- Analyzes usage and utilization patterns across the enrolled cloud infrastructures
- Provides not only insights, comparisons, and forecasts but also executes actions to improve utilization and lower cost.
- It also provides an economical cloud platform giving more control over the cost to the customer.
- Tenant-wise Billing Report
- Provide more insights
- Compare cost of similar infra across cloud
- Migrate to Private / Hybrid Cloud choices if needed
- Migrate part of the infra to optimal cloud provider
- Implement continuous cost monitor to prevent leakages
- Cost Analysis – Resource Configuration & Cost Breakdown
- Price Breakup drill down of existing resources
- Show Idle and underutilized Resources
- Billing Comparison on a per tenant, project basis
We highly value your input and expertise and would like to invite you to our next month’s meeting, 11th October 2023. Your presence and insights would be greatly appreciated as we continue to explore these type of topics further.
If you are interested in learning more about the new product features, we are more than happy to provide you with a personalized demo. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com to arrange a convenient time for the demonstration.
Thank you for your continued involvement and contributions to user group meetings. We look forward to your participation in our future endeavors. Lastly, we invite you to join our LinkedIn forum to stay updated on our latest development and insights, please click here to join.