Aepona AMP- Portal Demo | October 2023 API Management User Group Meeting
In the last user group meeting (virtual live session) on Wednesday, October 18, 2023, we had a pleasure of showcasing a Aepona AMP portal demo including dev portal and admin portal. To know more, read the below minutes of meeting.
The minutes of the meeting-
AEPONA AMP – Portal Demo
This is the first time we showcased our Aepona AMP portal to everyone, including external world.
We discussed about administrator and developer portals of Aepona AMP platform, and also covered both its capabilities and benefits.
Demo was focused on admin portal usages.
- Onboarded Partners are managed through admin portal
- Only system administrators have access to the admin portal
- All the features of developer portal can be achieved in admin portal
- Role based access control is enforced
- Not only partners, but also short codes, keywords, tenants can be onboarded
- Onboarded partners use dev portal to manage their applications and users
- Users can only see their content and reports
- Application access keys are obtained from dev portal
- Short codes can be requested and charging information can be configured
- User manuals, programmer guides and customer notification bulleting are included
Aepona AMP Admin Portal helps you to:
- Services / Service Contracts
- Short codes and Keywords
Aepona AMP Portal
Aepona AMP Portal Simplifies management and automates business processes between the service provider and many partners
If you want us to show a complete demo of Aepona AMP 9.0 new features, or related to marketplace hosting or partner with us, please feel free to reply or drop an email to us.
We also encourage you to follow us and participate in offline LinkedIn discussion forum (link) to share your feedback, suggestions and viewpoint. If you have any suggestions or feedback or any query related to user group meetings, please feel to approach me or drop an email to email@example.com.
Like always, we look forward to see the same enthusiasm in our upcoming User Group meeting on 22nd November 2023. Follow us on LinkedIn forum for latest and greatest updates here.