About CloudPlatform 4.5.1
CloudPlatform is a software platform that pools computing resources to build public, private, and hybrid Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) clouds. CloudPlatform manages the network, storage, and the compute nodes that make up a cloud infrastructure. You can use CloudPlatform to deploy, manage, and configure cloud computing environments.
- Advanced networking configuration in Baremetal
- Template upload from your computer to CloudPlatform
- Volume upload from a local file system to CloudPlatform
- Support for DHCP and DNS services configured external to CloudPlatform
- Disable storage pools in CloudPlatform
- Enable local storage for system VMs at zone and cluster levels
- VMWare Distributed Virtual Switch that supports management and storage traffic
- Live migration support for VMFS
For more information, see the following guides:
APIs that have been modified as part of CloudPlatform 4.5.1 are documented in the API reference pages.
For more information, see the API Reference (downloadable .zip).
As a new customer, you can directly install CloudPlatform 4.5.1. Also, you can upgrade to CloudPlatform 4.5.1 from the following releases:
For more information on installing or upgrading CloudPlatform, see the CloudPlatform (powered by Apache CloudStack) Version 4.5.1 Installation Guide.
The issues that customers reported on the previous releases and addressed in CloudPlatform 4.5.1 are documented in the Release Notes. Also, Release Notes contains information on Support Matrix and Known Issues.
For more Information, see the CloudPlatform (powered by Apache CloudStack) Version 4.5.1 Release Notes.