Announcement for Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform 1.3.0
Persistent is pleased to announce this Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform 1.3.0 release.
Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform is a solution to pool computing and infrastructure resources attached to private and public clouds from a single interface.
Organizations can manage and monitor their cloud infrastructure, migrate across cloud platforms, secure resources using disaster recovery, integrate billing, and much more using the Platform.
As a signed-in users, download the Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform 1.3.0 release.
Date—October 3, 2023
This release includes a new, improved, and user-friendly user interface for the Persistent MultiCloud Management Platform. An intuitive and re-structured UI for the Platform has better flows for easy navigation. The UI shows:
- Dashboard A graphical representation shows deployment status, metrics, and expenses of cloud resources in an organization.
- Projects Easily navigate through projects and workspaces in all your cloud accounts.
- All Projects Create and manage projects in departments for cloud accounts.
- Workspace Library Add workspaces using blueprints and view workspace resources.
- Infrastructure Securely add and manage private and public cloud accounts for AWS, Azure, GCP, CloudStack, OpenStack, and Rovius CP.
- Billing A visual display of expense trends and cloud spends in your organization for cloud resources.
- Subscription Select services most appropriate for your cloud requirements.
- Invoices View various charges incurred for cloud services each month.
- Cloud Spend View drilled-down costs of resources in each cloud account.
- Payments View payments made to each cloud provider.
- Offerings-Services include:
- Cost Analysis
- DR and Migration
- Migrate Cloud Infrastructure
- Resource Quotas
- Standard Workspaces
- Image Workspaces
- Kubernetes Dashboard
- Manage cloud users and import IAM users
- Set budgets and alerts
- Add subtenants and earn a margin
- Configure external services such as Salesforce ticketing, secret managers, CAS, Teams, Slackbot, and so on.
Additionally, this release includes:
- An improved Billing dashboard shows trends of expenses in each cloud provider account.
- Track resource utilization of VMs for disk, memory, and CPU for each cloud provider.
- Support RBAC at the user level to improve the organization of users.