Accelerite releases Hotfix 05 for CloudPlatform 4.11
Accelerite is pleased to announce 4.11 hotfix 05 for the customers using Rovius CP v.18.104.22.168/1/2/3/4.
The Rovius CP 4.11 hotfix 05 includes product fixes primarily in the following areas:
- Local ISO Upload
Click here to see the list of issues addressed in Rovius CP v.4.11 hotfix 05.
The Rovius CP v.4.11 hotfix 05 release includes the following improvements:
- (Experimental): Support for a newer version of XenServer.
- Support to change the corespersocket value of VM with the changeServiceforVirtualMachine API.
- Setup-ready scripts to quickly bring up the XenServer host.
- (Experimental): Support for MySQL 5.7 database.
- (Experimental): Support for VMware 6.7.
- Support to upload local ISO directly from the Rovius CP GUI.
The following documents are an addendum to Rovius CP 4.11 Administration Guide.
- Rovius CP Firewall Logging.
- Tech Notes on Transit VPC Use Case.
The product download for Rovius CP v.4.11 hotfix 05 is available for logged in users at https://support.accelerite.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022139091