Beginning on September 30, 2018, Accelerite will no longer provide support, updates or fixes for Radia 9.0. This release has been in the market for more than 5 years and it is time for Accelerite and its partners to focus our investments on the latest releases so that we can support the newest technologies and continue to deliver outstanding value to our customers.
What actions should customers take?
As we wind down our support for version 9.0, our customers should start making plans to migrate to the latest release of Radia. We are providing a two (2) year window to assess, plan and execute the migration to ensure all our customers are successful.
What assistance will Accelerite provide for the migration?
Accelerite has a dedicated services team for Radia who have helped many customers successfully migrate from prior versions to the latest releases. We have developed services offerings to help the customers in every step of the migration process:
- Health Checks– to ensure your current implementation of Radia is functioning at an optimal level
- Migration Readiness Assessment– quick start services offerings to ensure all the necessary processes and activities are in place to ensure a smooth migration
- Migration Execution– services to conduct the actual migration with best practices gleaned from years of experience
Contact your Radia account manager today to schedule your services engagement to support your migration efforts at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is new in Radia 10.0?
With Radia 10.0 aligns closely with the new OS-As-A-Service approach that Microsoft has adopted starting with Windows 10. Radia 10.0 supports all the latest three branches of Windows 10. It supports Windows 7/8.1 rollup patching to make it easier for administrators to continue to patch Windows 7/8.1 devices. Radia 10.0 has out-of-the-box support for “Sentient”, Accelerite’s real-time infrastructure and security insights tool as well. This integration will benefit the CXOs immensely by augmenting their infrastructure management with real-time and live insights.
Here are some salient features of Radia 10.0
Windows 10 and Windows 7/8.1 Management
- Windows 10 CBB OS In-place (Feature) upgrade through OSM and Software Manager.
- Windows 10 CBB servicing updates (Patch management) with the ability to entitle the entire cumulative updates of a branch as one policy along with deployment deferrals.
- Support for Windows 7/8.1 rollup patching with which the Security-only and rollup cumulative updates can be acquired and distributed to end points separately.
Radia 10 & Sentient
- Out of the box integration with Sentient.
- Sentient helps IT Administrators search hundreds of thousands of enterprise endpoints and gather real-time data within seconds.
- Sentient helps in fixing critical security, compliance and configuration issues within minutes.
- You can find more information on Sentient here.
Radia 10 & Data Insights
- Data Insights is a browser-based tool, which is integrated with Radia 10.0 to enable data extraction from various database sources and create consolidated visualizations for analysis in an intuitive and interactive manner.
Enterprise Mobility and UI Enhancements
Many of our customers’ feedback has been accommodated in Mobility menu options for improved usability and a better user experience. We’ve added some new capabilities to simplify the tasks of a mobility administrator as well.
You can find more details on Radia 10.0 here.
Contact your account manager to learn more about Radia 10.0 and to schedule a demonstration at email@example.com. We value the partnership we have with all our customers and look forward to each of you continuing the journey with Accelerite Radia. If you have any questions regarding the information in this announcement please contact your account manager or visit the Accelerite Support Portal http://support.accelerite.com.